Photobucket

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers




Sunday, January 20, 2008

2nd Birthday Party

Landon's second birthday party was Saturday. The party had a puppy theme, which was inspired by the puppy artwork featured on the invitations in colors of blue, green, brown and ivory. The party went by far too quickly for us but was a great celebration of our little boy's second year!







The cupcakes were chocolate with "grass" frosting and a hole dug out in the middle with "dirt" and bone candies.



The favors

Landon's best friends, Avery and Dylan had fun watching him open his "pesents!"



Opening gifts is pretty serious business for Landon, but he absolutely loved all of the wonderful toys, books, and clothes that he was spoiled with by his friends and family.






Celebrating another memorable year with your best friends and family is what birthdays are all about!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

That looks like a fun party! You always do a nice job. Landon looks happy and adorable!

12:36 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Traci - I can't believe he's two... what a big boy!! Happy birthday, Landon!!

10:44 AM  
Blogger The Trendy Mommy said...

Hi - I'm Jen - Founder of The Trendy Mommy

The Trendy Mommy is currently a blog with daily features of fun items and ideas for moms. We have big plans in the works for a full website with lots of great information.

I ran across your blog today while I was searching for unique birthday party ideas to feature on our new site - and was so thoroughly impressed with your son's puppy themed party pictures - so I thought I'd ask if you'd mind them being featured on our new site? We can give credit to you or you can remain annoymous if you prefer.

If you are interested in this - do you happen to have any other photos of this particular party or any other parties that you may have had with the same unique flaire?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Jen
http://www.thetrendymommy.blogspot.com
info@thetrendymommy.com

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home