It looked like some serious vitamin loading there. Way to go, Landon! I had broccoli salad tonight for dinner and couldn't help but think how much you'd enjoy it. It was fun seeing you at Father's Day. You are a sweet guy.
Wow! I hope you guys know how lucky you are... Avery wouldn't touch any of that stuff, except the cheese if it was Colby-Jack. You are doing a great job with him!
3 Comments:
It looked like some serious vitamin loading there. Way to go, Landon! I had broccoli salad tonight for dinner and couldn't help but think how much you'd enjoy it. It was fun seeing you at Father's Day. You are a sweet guy.
Lot's of love,
Wow! I hope you guys know how lucky you are...
Avery wouldn't touch any of that stuff, except the cheese if it was Colby-Jack.
You are doing a great job with him!
We know we're lucky! We really hope it lasts!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home