Wow!! Whatever Mom's feeding you is working. Keep it up! I can see that you're all about action these days, Landon. Papa Frank told me what a good runner you've become. He sounded very proud of his boy. :) The last picture looks like you're practicing your pitching arms -- southpaw & righty, huh? Or are you just keeping Colby happy? ;)
2 Comments:
Wow!! Whatever Mom's feeding you is working. Keep it up! I can see that you're all about action these days, Landon. Papa Frank told me what a good runner you've become. He sounded very proud of his boy. :) The last picture looks like you're practicing your pitching arms -- southpaw & righty, huh? Or are you just keeping Colby happy? ;)
I'd say a giant! What a big boy you two have:) Glad he's doing so well:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home