Gwen is beautiful! Is this how Dr. Doolittle started? ;) I feel for Colby, though. He's probably worried that Gwen knows how to play with balls (living in one) and you won't have any time for him. Silly dog! You'll keep him very busy now that you have learned to run & play chase.
Colby doesn't have to worry, because he's my favorite thing in the whole world! I love sharing my toys with him (even 'though Mommy and Daddy don't want me to) and I just figured out how to wrestle with him!
6 Comments:
Gwen is beautiful! Is this how Dr. Doolittle started? ;) I feel for Colby, though. He's probably worried that Gwen knows how to play with balls (living in one) and you won't have any time for him. Silly dog! You'll keep him very busy now that you have learned to run & play chase.
Thanks Aunt Lori!
Colby doesn't have to worry, because he's my favorite thing in the whole world! I love sharing my toys with him (even 'though Mommy and Daddy don't want me to) and I just figured out how to wrestle with him!
How cool that Landon has a pet! Avery would be so jealous, she really wants a cow.
I think Colby might be wondering if Gwen would make a nice snack...
Pretty! I should have gotten a fish instead of dogs...so sweet and innocent. No goldfish ever jumped through a glass window that I know of.
Now THAT is My kind of pet!! Not alot of fuss and stuff;)
Good luck with the teeth Landon man, I hope they pop through VERY soon:) ((HUGS))
Landon is adorable!!! Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the internet!
Enjoy the goldfish, I should have gotten a fish myself. Low maintenance is what I like.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home