Lukewarm Turkey
We finally found a sippy cup from which Landon will drink a fair amount of milk!! Cold milk even!! (We found ours at Target) It has a soft silicone straw that he thinks is sooo cool! It is spill proof too! (Unless you have a child that likes to flick the straw with his fingers and then there are occasionally minor milk sprinkles with a full straw - but no amount of dropping or flipping upside down will cause a spill) Therefore, with that addition, we have taken away his morning and afternoon bottles. He's definitely not drinking the same amount yet, but hopefully that will come with a little time. It's been a new challenge trying to get him to fall asleep for his nap without that bottle to help him feel sleepy, but hopefully that will improve with time also. Also not helping with the whole sleep situation has been the two molars that he has been cutting forever! Those suckers are huge and they sure are taking their sweet time! We finally had a breakthrough of a piece of one of the corners this weekend.







3 Comments:
That's great that you found a cup that he loves! Stock up on them :)
I think Avery is working on some teeth, too, but she already has all 4 molars. Maybe it's the in-betweeners. Poor little guys...
Oh, and CUTE pictures!
Don't those ROCK!!?? Landon loves his too!! He loves drinking ANYTHING from a straw so when I found these I had to have them, and double bonus, he LOVES them! I like that they don't spill either;)
Glad your Landon loves them too:)
Good job, Landon (& MOM)! Technology is amazing & you're such a big boy. [Of course, being who I am, I like that you're doing the "flicking" thing. Ask your mom, she'll explain. :)]
I'm sorry about your teeth. It's a bummer but there's no way around it if you want to eat pizza. :P Yum!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home