Walking! Awesome, Landon and you make it look like such a party, with your arms up high. Raisin' the roof!! Your mom is going to have to start finding all the "fenced" playgrounds. :) I love you.
good grief, I've been in such a.. cave or something. I must be an emotional wreck too - this video just made me break down and start sobbing. I think I need to get some sort of check.
I can't believe I've watched baby Landon grow up from afar. sniff sniff.
I'm going to go slap myself or something now. sheesh.
5 Comments:
Yay Landon!!! You are doing so great walking!! You are such a big boy now...hopefully we can get together soon! P.s. Love the shirt :)
Wow! That's some nice walking!
If he is anything like Avery, you guys are about to get a whole lot busier... but also have a lot more fun. So cute!
Hurray!!! Looks good. He just needed those shorts so his feet would be free!!
Walking! Awesome, Landon and you make it look like such a party, with your arms up high. Raisin' the roof!! Your mom is going to have to start finding all the "fenced" playgrounds. :) I love you.
good grief, I've been in such a.. cave or something. I must be an emotional wreck too - this video just made me break down and start sobbing. I think I need to get some sort of check.
I can't believe I've watched baby Landon grow up from afar. sniff sniff.
I'm going to go slap myself or something now. sheesh.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home