Photobucket

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers




Thursday, February 08, 2007

So Many Toys...


and these are what he LOVES to play with...






4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course you like those "toys" best! Mom & Dad play with them & they probably keep trying to take them away from you so, they must be the best! Your cousins preferred climbing into the drawers so they could be really close to these cool toys. When you come visit, I'll show you the pictures!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Tonia said...

Rece STILL prefers any kind of paper and boxes of all sizes!

3:26 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

If I could do it all over again, would I save a small fortune and just have Faith play with the things she loved best - pots, pans, etc... Um, no - I think the toys were half (are half) for me.

I see so many of the same toys on your blog it cracks me up.
Love his little sweats and layered tee.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Texasholly said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Landon is so cute! Also, I love the penguin theme you did for his first birthday. I am really struggling to think of something to do for Ellie's first birthday.

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home