Thanks for being a great host, Dylan!
posted by traciandira at 1:24 PM
Thanks for playing with me! You are one of my best buddies!!
I love that last pic - he looks like he's getting ready to deal a hand of poker or something. Too cute!Can you believe he's not the one IN the exersaucer already?? I can't!
He is a doll. (Is that appropriate for a boy?) Anyway I think he looks just like you. Those eyes. SO cute!
Fine times:) They are both such handsome little men:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
4 Comments:
Thanks for playing with me! You are one of my best buddies!!
I love that last pic - he looks like he's getting ready to deal a hand of poker or something. Too cute!
Can you believe he's not the one IN the exersaucer already?? I can't!
He is a doll. (Is that appropriate for a boy?) Anyway I think he looks just like you. Those eyes. SO cute!
Fine times:) They are both such handsome little men:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home