Photobucket

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers




Saturday, November 11, 2006

Eight is Enough

Yes, teething, is in fact alive and well in our household once AGAIN...ALREADY! Landon is getting two new bottom teeth, which makes for a grand total of eight. Daddy and Mommy have come to the conclusion that eight is enough! Really! This round has been especially bad. Whining, crying and MAJOR impatience. It's even affecting his love of naps. We've gone from two naps a day, approximately 3-4 hours total, to one nap a day of maybe an hour. Yeah, not so good. For any of us! Knock on wood it hasn't affected his nighttime sleeping. So seriously...eight is enough! We can't take TWELVE more. We'll mash up his food for the rest of his life. We don't mind. What else are parents for?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You realize at this point, 9 months, I was wondering if I'd have to get Claire her own dentures! I knew it was nuts but I was worried she'd never get any teeth and I'd never be able to feed her harder foods. Funny how things work, because, of course, she did - 3 months later! It is rough but, this too will pass. I think the front ones were the hardest. Especially when they came in packs. You two are very good parents. I'll be praying for your sleep & Landon's health.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

I'd say that 8 is enough! Man oh Man thats alot of teeth, poor Landon:(

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home