Photobucket

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers




Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Punky and the Bandit






"The Bandit," tired of being reprimanded for pursuing a life of crime, sulked over to the couch and assumed, "the pout."

2 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

sigh.. I can't tell you how many times I just gave up and put away floor toys because of this very scene. We had to ban fake food - and some whirlin' twirlin' garden. And squeezy tub ducks went by the fistful.

The bandit sure has a cute pout though.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

LOL...too funny! Thank Goodess Kody leaves Landon's toys alone!! BUT our problem is Landon wants Kody's toys!! And Kody thinking that Landon can play fetch, GIVES him the toys all the time, and of course Landon loves that. YUCK...if I'm busy and not watching Landon will be chewing on Kody's nasty dog toys...eeekkkk And of course when I take them away and tell him no, he screams and lets me know how mad he is:)

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home