Photobucket

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers




Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Daily Grind

So far only one of the four teeth that Landon is getting on the top has broken through. There is only a little sliver of it out. The moment it made it's way through...he discovered grinding the top tooth with his bottom teeth.

All day long we hear, grind, grind, grind, grind.

It's a lovely sound. {shudders}

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do remember that sound. I thought for sure she'd hurt herself but, they say it helps smooth the sharp edge that helped it cut through the gum so he won't cut his tongue. (which I'm sure he likes to stick out at Colby):) I'm sorry about the rough time, it will get easier as he gets older.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Oh My, Landon does that all day long.....eeeckkk I HATE it!! Sends shivers down my spine just thinking of it:( They say that it's normal and that they soon tire of it and stop.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home