Terms of Endearment

The evolution of the many, (I know too many, we need to start calling him by his real name, soon) terms of endearment/knicknames we use for Landon...
lil’ puddin’ - lil’ pud - puddin’ - puddin’ pie - punkin’ pie - punkin - the punkins - punky - punky brewster - punky b - sir punks a lot - punks - Punxsutawney Phil - Phil
sweetheart - sweet pea - sweet pete - petey - sweets
babydoll - the baby - the babe - babe - babester
(his situational names)
Soggybottomboy
Drooly McSlobberson
Runny McSnottyNose
Bouncy McHoppy (ex. “Will you take Bouncy McHoppy? My back is getting tired.”)
Cranky McTiredboy
Grumpus Von Puffy Bottom (grumpus, the grumpus or GVPB for short)

(his Native American names)
sneezeswithpeas
coughswithrice
biteswithakiss
smoosh - smooshy
(We hope you think these are funny when you read this when you are older, Landon. They were said with love!)



3 Comments:
Those are too funny. We should write ours down somewhere, but I think they would be too embarrassing to post. :)
I especially enjoyed Grumpus Von Puffy Bottom.
Great pictures to go with those names! I hope you're all feeling better & over your colds.
Oh my Traci! You guys sound just like Bri and me! We have sooo many names for Landon! The list is too long. Your list is too funny, I like them all!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home