posted by traciandira at 2:04 PM
Yay bath time:) I see you got a non-slip mat! He looks like he's having a BLAST, he's too cute. I love the last shot of him showing off those perfect teeth;)
Faith loves bath time too - it just gets so messy now that fun foam is involved. And of course ear plugs all the time.You know what I noticed - Colby is always spotless and groomed perfectly!! Good grief! Nate is a mess most of the time. Like NOW.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
2 Comments:
Yay bath time:) I see you got a non-slip mat! He looks like he's having a BLAST, he's too cute. I love the last shot of him showing off those perfect teeth;)
Faith loves bath time too - it just gets so messy now that fun foam is involved. And of course ear plugs all the time.
You know what I noticed - Colby is always spotless and groomed perfectly!! Good grief! Nate is a mess most of the time. Like NOW.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home