Birthday BBQ
Sunday we went to a party for a few birthdays in our family. Landon is feeling much better and only has a little cough lingering from his cold. He had a great time and was the life of the party!


Hanging out with the birthday boy, Papa Frank!
And the birthday girl, Aunt Lori!
Practicing walking with Mommy.


Acting silly with Daddy!
Colby found a good spot, with Uncle Rick!
Landon and Mommy.




4 Comments:
awww..looks like fun:) I love the last picture of you and Landon, very cute!
I'll make sure that Uncle Rick sees his starring moment, as Colby's warm soft spot for a nap. He'll be so pleased. :) We all had a great time seeing you four. Landon's cousins really really enjoyed the opportunity to play with him and his aunt loved the up close & personal time very much. Thanks for coming!
You have such a lovely family!!! I can't believe I'm going to get to see Landon go from a wee baby into a walking toddler!! How exciting!
This was a wonderful day, Landon! Everyone enjoyed you so much. You have so much charm and charisma! Grama loves you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home