posted by traciandira at 1:14 PM
oh - that just took me back. The squealing and the *almost* crawl.. and even more perfect with the cavalier running around.Also - the sweet mommy voice reserved for encouraging babies into milestones!!Go Landon!!
Awww...I had tears in my eyes....how cute!! Good Job Landon, WAY TO GO!! I love how he was saying mama as he was coming, how special:)
For my money that is crawling & he is saying momma !! good job Landon!!colby was abig heip too !!!Papa & Gramma love you
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
3 Comments:
oh - that just took me back. The squealing and the *almost* crawl.. and even more perfect with the cavalier running around.
Also - the sweet mommy voice reserved for encouraging babies into milestones!!
Go Landon!!
Awww...I had tears in my eyes....how cute!! Good Job Landon, WAY TO GO!! I love how he was saying mama as he was coming, how special:)
For my money that is crawling & he is saying momma !! good job Landon!!colby was abig heip too !!!Papa & Gramma love you
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home