Our little angel, disguised as a dog
posted by traciandira at 4:04 PM
Aww...Landon does the SAME thing with Kody! I'm so thankful for a laid back dog!! Kody and Landon are always playing together, it's so cute. Glad that Colby is the same way:)
So that's what those long ears are for! :) Colby is such a sweetie and he's obviously important to Landon.
Awwwwww - Cavs are just the bestest.. ever.Colby does look like a furbaby angel. I love the pics - thanks for brightening my night.. and as usual - Landon is a baby doll boy.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
3 Comments:
Aww...Landon does the SAME thing with Kody! I'm so thankful for a laid back dog!! Kody and Landon are always playing together, it's so cute. Glad that Colby is the same way:)
So that's what those long ears are for! :) Colby is such a sweetie and he's obviously important to Landon.
Awwwwww - Cavs are just the bestest.. ever.
Colby does look like a furbaby angel. I love the pics - thanks for brightening my night.. and as usual - Landon is a baby doll boy.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home