He sits up sooo well! He's so cute with that little tooth brush:)Landon doesn't have teeth yet and I brush his gums, I want to start good habits early;) I love black and white shots.
He is so cute in his little white onesie! Connor hates to have his teeth brushed. He runs away from me and then screams when I finally catch him. Fun times!
6 Comments:
He sits up sooo well! He's so cute with that little tooth brush:)Landon doesn't have teeth yet and I brush his gums, I want to start good habits early;) I love black and white shots.
He actually can only sit up if he's leaning over. :) We're working on it!
Dylan says he is excited to play with Landon and is available the 5th or 6th.
Awwwww, so sweet!!
He is so cute in his little white onesie! Connor hates to have his teeth brushed. He runs away from me and then screams when I finally catch him. Fun times!
He is sooo cute! This picture is adorable!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home