3 Things
Landon was tagged by his friend Avery to share some tidbits of info about him.
3 Things That Scare Me:
Other people's sneezes
Waking up on my tummy
Papa Frank's burps
3 People That Make Me Laugh:
Daddy
Mommy
Colby
3 Things I Love:
Baths
Kisses
Going for walks in the Baby Bjorn carrier
3 Things I Dislike:
Teething!
Cold milk
Green beans (GAG!)
3 Things I Like To Play With:
My ExerSaucer
Frozen washcloths
My vibrating octopus
3 Things I Don't Understand:
That Mommy and Daddy will never forget to feed me
Why Colby doesn't want me to pull on his ears
Why Mommy doesn't share food
3 Things On My Desk/Dresser:
My shoes
My favorite book "Tails" by Matthew Van Fleet
My lamb Wooley
3 Things I'm Doing Right Now:
Standing on Daddy's tummy
Laughing
Screaming
3 Things I Can Do:
Roll from my back to my tummy
Blow raspberries
Humor Daddy by laughing at his jokes, "{whispering} they're not so funny."
3 Ways to Describe My Personality:
Serious
Determined
Curious
3 Things I Can't Do:
Sleep unswaddled
Sit up without leaning over
Work the TiVo remote
3 Things I Think You Should Listen To:
Mahna Mahna by Cake ( I LOVE it!)
Mommy's version of Old MacDonald Had a Farm (the peacocks, mosquitos and snakes are the funniest)
My squawks that sound like a baby dinosaur
3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To:
Mommy, when she says "You have to take a nap to get rid of your cranks."
The sound of the car engine turning off
Dvorak's 9th Symphony
3 Absolute Favorite Foods:
I only like peas so far!
3 Thinks I'd Like to Learn:
How to walk so I can run
How to swim!
How to throw the ball for Colby
3 Beverages I Drink Regularly:
Milk
Milk
Milk
3 Shows I Watch:
The Ellen DeGeneres Show
General Hospital
The Daily Show w/Daddy
3 Or More People I Tag:
Dylan
Faith
Connor Andrew
Landon
3 Things That Scare Me:
Other people's sneezes
Waking up on my tummy
Papa Frank's burps
3 People That Make Me Laugh:
Daddy
Mommy
Colby
3 Things I Love:
Baths
Kisses
Going for walks in the Baby Bjorn carrier
3 Things I Dislike:
Teething!
Cold milk
Green beans (GAG!)
3 Things I Like To Play With:
My ExerSaucer
Frozen washcloths
My vibrating octopus
3 Things I Don't Understand:
That Mommy and Daddy will never forget to feed me
Why Colby doesn't want me to pull on his ears
Why Mommy doesn't share food
3 Things On My Desk/Dresser:
My shoes
My favorite book "Tails" by Matthew Van Fleet
My lamb Wooley
3 Things I'm Doing Right Now:
Standing on Daddy's tummy
Laughing
Screaming
3 Things I Can Do:
Roll from my back to my tummy
Blow raspberries
Humor Daddy by laughing at his jokes, "{whispering}
3 Ways to Describe My Personality:
Serious
Determined
Curious
3 Things I Can't Do:
Sleep unswaddled
Sit up without leaning over
Work the TiVo remote
3 Things I Think You Should Listen To:
Mahna Mahna by Cake ( I LOVE it!)
Mommy's version of Old MacDonald Had a Farm (the peacocks, mosquitos and snakes are the funniest)
My squawks that sound like a baby dinosaur
3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To:
Mommy, when she says "You have to take a nap to get rid of your cranks."
The sound of the car engine turning off
Dvorak's 9th Symphony
3 Absolute Favorite Foods:
I only like peas so far!
3 Thinks I'd Like to Learn:
How to walk so I can run
How to swim!
How to throw the ball for Colby
3 Beverages I Drink Regularly:
Milk
Milk
Milk
3 Shows I Watch:
The Ellen DeGeneres Show
General Hospital
The Daily Show w/Daddy
3 Or More People I Tag:
Dylan
Faith
Connor Andrew
Landon



3 Comments:
Nice List Landon...VERY CUTE!
Thanks for doing this, it's nice to learn more about Landon!
This was sooooo sweet!! I'm amazed at his writing/typing skills!! Great job Landon.. and I do think this is a great job.. even when we do write about our babies, we may forget all the little details.
I will try to get started on Faith's!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home