Stroller
Saturday we took Landon out in his new stroller for the first time. We went to Flower World, so I could pick out a hanging flower basket for the deck and to Redmond Town Center to eat lunch. I got a really beautiful pale pink fushchia. Like pretty much any time away from home he acted like a grumpus. He wasn't too fussy, he just had such an annoyed look on his face for the entire trip, with exception to when we found him a lamb that played music at Macy's that he kept squealing about. He tollerated the stroller as well as we expected. So far we are really liking the stroller. I love the rear facing feature and the large storage basket underneath. It is completely adjustable, so we are hopeful that it will grow with him for a long time. We even managed to find it on sale online with free shipping and no tax! It is a Zooper Zydeco. My only complaint is that it is pretty heavy and takes up our entire trunk! You can't have everything I guess.







3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I am happy that you guys found a stroller that you like, and even better that he didn't object too much to it. It looks nice, too!
Are you going to have to get him a new car seat pretty soon?
Jamie - Yes we are looking at car seats now. You guys too? I think we are leaning toward the Britax Marathon because it looks like it will grow with him the longest, and it has a high safety rating at Consumer Reports. He's also completely outgrown his bathtub, but he can't sit up on his own, so no real bathtub yet. We're kind of stuck!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home