Raspberry Morning
This morning Landon woke up around 6:30 AM, and I fed him as usual. We played for an hour and a half and then he let me know that it was time for a nap (he lets me know by alternating crying with falling asleep). This is usually a two hour nap, but this morning Landon got me back out of bed after only half an hour.
I gave him his pacifier, which usually puts him back to sleep (after some time), but this time, he pushed it to one side of his mouth with his tongue, then the other, then out of his mouth. He smiled at me and cooed. I was ready for a couple more hours of sleep, so I decided to see if he would fall back to sleep on his own.
Before I even got out the door, he started making raspberries ! We taught him this trick yesterday(sticking out his tongue and blowing), and he thinks it's great fun! It was as if he was saying "daaaadddy!!! come back and play!!!" It was great to finally hear him laugh the other day, but it's just as fun when he makes me laugh!
I gave him his pacifier, which usually puts him back to sleep (after some time), but this time, he pushed it to one side of his mouth with his tongue, then the other, then out of his mouth. He smiled at me and cooed. I was ready for a couple more hours of sleep, so I decided to see if he would fall back to sleep on his own.
Before I even got out the door, he started making raspberries ! We taught him this trick yesterday(sticking out his tongue and blowing), and he thinks it's great fun! It was as if he was saying "daaaadddy!!! come back and play!!!" It was great to finally hear him laugh the other day, but it's just as fun when he makes me laugh!



3 Comments:
Oh my gosh! What a cutie pie. I was watching the video of your Landon laughing - that is sooo cute. Baby laughs are the best.
(And I love the name!)
That is much MUCH cuter than Faith - who just spit on Tom this past weekend. I literally thought the man was going to have a heart attack. Maybe Landon needs to give a cute baby refresher course to Miss Faith.
Well, Landon does spit when he does it...accidentally. He blows spit bubbles too, which are really attractive =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home