
I had a really nice first mother's day. I got to spend the entire day with all my guys, including a homemade breakfast! I also have the promise of a pedicure and back massage (to be redeemed later as we ran out of time today). Colby and Landon got me a book about "Busy Doggies" to read to them :) and Ira got me a really cute
Helen Ficalora white gold "L" initial pendant. "Happy Mother's Day" to all the Moms. A special "Happy Mother's Day" to our friends Jamie, Elim and Lynette that are also first time Moms this year! We hope you ALL had a great day!
2 Comments:
Thanks for the Mother's Day wish! I am happy you had a nice day, mine was great as well. What a darling pic of you and Landon, you are both way too cute.
Happy late mother's day!! That is such a great picture of the two of you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home