Photobucket

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers




Friday, April 07, 2006

Educational Afternoons

Landon is getting some "quality" education in the afternoon. I'm starting him early. We're trying to put a good spin on it, because after watching General Hospital since I was about six years old (thanks to my older sisters) I'm not giving it up anytime soon.
Here are his current lessons:
1."Don't cry wolf or people may not be there when you really need them" (Carly to Jason)
2. "Joining the mob may seem like an exciting thing to do, however there is the inevitable kharma" (Sonny)
3. "Mean people suck" (Manny/Alcazar et others)
4. "Never keep secrets from your Mommy" (Alexis and Sam)
5. "Relationships with large age gaps never work" (Sonny and Emily) (except for Mommy and Daddy - hey six years isn't THAT large of a gap)
6. "Don't abuse alcohol, you'll end up with failed relationships and a life or death liver transplant"(Noah)
and a lesson for his Mama....
How excited was I, when I heard that my childhood crush Rick Springfield aka "Dr. Noah Drake" was coming back to the show, however that excitement was soon crushed...He got OLD!


Colby sits in on the "lessons" also!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

That is too funny, I guess we were on the same page today :)

6:43 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I don't know why - but this made me laugh hysterically. PFTZ!!!

Colby and Landon are so cute - but what a little poser Colby is!!

1:54 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I don't know why - but this made me laugh hysterically. PFTZ!!!

Colby and Landon are so cute - but what a little poser Colby is!!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home