posted by traciandira at 9:32 PM
Hey, I see a resemblence between Landon and the Lamb! He sure is starting to get some nice cheeks.. :) Kyle
Oh my gosh, Landon literally looks like a living baby doll!!!What a great break during my yucky workday. (don't tell anyone!!)SO CUTE!!!
Hi, Landon! I will be out soon to play with you! Thanks for the shout-out! Your Buddy, Dylan
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
3 Comments:
Hey, I see a resemblence between Landon and the Lamb! He sure is starting to get some nice cheeks.. :)
Kyle
Oh my gosh, Landon literally looks like a living baby doll!!!
What a great break during my yucky workday. (don't tell anyone!!)
SO CUTE!!!
Hi, Landon! I will be out soon to play with you! Thanks for the shout-out!
Your Buddy,
Dylan
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home