All moved in!
Well, this past weekend was the big move, from our one bedroom apartment downstairs to a two bedroom apartment! We now have enough room to bring home our lil' puddin! A big thanks to all who helped. Everything went really smoothly, as Traci had packed up pretty much everything while I was in Spokane and we had plenty of help from both sides of the family.
Speaking of Spokane, I had a good trip and I feel like I learned a lot from the course (IRWA 401-the appraisal of partial acquisitions). Of course, it was difficult being away from Traci, Colby, and lil' puddin, but it sure was nice to see everyone when I got home!
We've gotten pretty much everything unpacked and organized, with a few boxes here and there still looking for a home. My next project is to paint our new armoire, and I'm excited to see how it will look!
We took a trip to the midwife's office yesterday afternoon and had another ultrasound to get a better view of the baby's profile, which wasn't possible last time due to his position. This time around he was situated much better, and the technician got everything they needed. We also got a video tape of the ultrasound, which was great because the first time around their machine was broken and we got 18 minutes of static. We got to see his heart beating, with all of the valves opening and closing, it was really cool! I'll be getting some new ultrasound photos up on the blog shortly.
Our Halloween evening was fairly uneventful, with a grand total of 7 trick-or-treaters. The most memorable moments of the night belonged to Colby, who got some new boots to go walking outside in the rain (a wise investment to protect our brand new carpet!). He wasn't really sure about them at first, he was lifting his feet all the way up and walking on his tippy toes like a ballerina. He looked sort of like a peg-legged pirate robot, minus the eyepatch! His aunt Tia (Traci's parent's dog, who we are watching her while her parents are in Hawaii) watched on, I think she's happy now that she doesn't have to go outside with him! He did get it figured out by the end of the night, but I think he's still a little wary when he sees me walking up to him with the boots in my hands!
Speaking of Spokane, I had a good trip and I feel like I learned a lot from the course (IRWA 401-the appraisal of partial acquisitions). Of course, it was difficult being away from Traci, Colby, and lil' puddin, but it sure was nice to see everyone when I got home!
We've gotten pretty much everything unpacked and organized, with a few boxes here and there still looking for a home. My next project is to paint our new armoire, and I'm excited to see how it will look!
We took a trip to the midwife's office yesterday afternoon and had another ultrasound to get a better view of the baby's profile, which wasn't possible last time due to his position. This time around he was situated much better, and the technician got everything they needed. We also got a video tape of the ultrasound, which was great because the first time around their machine was broken and we got 18 minutes of static. We got to see his heart beating, with all of the valves opening and closing, it was really cool! I'll be getting some new ultrasound photos up on the blog shortly.
Our Halloween evening was fairly uneventful, with a grand total of 7 trick-or-treaters. The most memorable moments of the night belonged to Colby, who got some new boots to go walking outside in the rain (a wise investment to protect our brand new carpet!). He wasn't really sure about them at first, he was lifting his feet all the way up and walking on his tippy toes like a ballerina. He looked sort of like a peg-legged pirate robot, minus the eyepatch! His aunt Tia (Traci's parent's dog, who we are watching her while her parents are in Hawaii) watched on, I think she's happy now that she doesn't have to go outside with him! He did get it figured out by the end of the night, but I think he's still a little wary when he sees me walking up to him with the boots in my hands!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home