Happy Birthday Traci!
That's right, today is Traci's Birthday!
Congratulations honey, I hope you are having a wonderful day, you certainly deserve it!
I can't believe that this is the last birthday that we will be celebrating together with just the two of us. It has been really great sharing all of our special occasions with each other over the last 4+ years, and I hope (and believe) that adding a lil' puddin' of our own will only add to that enjoyment.
Again, Happy Birthday Traci, and I love you!
-Ira
Congratulations honey, I hope you are having a wonderful day, you certainly deserve it!
I can't believe that this is the last birthday that we will be celebrating together with just the two of us. It has been really great sharing all of our special occasions with each other over the last 4+ years, and I hope (and believe) that adding a lil' puddin' of our own will only add to that enjoyment.
Again, Happy Birthday Traci, and I love you!
-Ira



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home