Photobucket

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers




Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Happy Anniversary!

Today is lil' puddin's Mom and Dad's two year wedding anniversary! Married life is so wonderful! Especially when you pick the perfect man for you. :-) We don't have any big plans and won't be exchanging gifts, as we are trying to save as much as we can for all the things that lil' pud' will need. It is overwhelming how many things you need for a baby! We will probably go out to dinner somewhere special like The Melting Pot fondue restaurant or someplace else fun like that. We had fun this weekend....saw a movie ("Wedding Crashers") and went on a trip to the zoo. It was perfect weather for the zoo and all of the animals were out and active. I finally got to see the lions (my favorite) up close. Ira got to see a lot of the orangutans (his favorite) too.

I haven't felt the baby move yet. All of my books have such a wide range of time for which first movement can be felt. I am on the early end, but I am ready! I am really looking forward to that part. It will be a nice reassurance. To all my "mom" family and friends; What has been your experience for feeling movement for the first time?

So Happy Anniversary to my BEST friend and husband! I love you more than anything in the world sweetheart! I'm so happy that you asked me to marry you! :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you honey! That's very sweet of you! And thank you very much for saying YES to me when I asked for your hand! I love you too!

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, this is Lil' Puddin's Aunt . . . a prouder Aunt there could not be! I can't wait to wrap Lil' Puddin in love and reflect on the miracle of life!
Aunt Lynanne

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't begin to tell you how happy this makes me. I would say "bless lil' puddin's heart", but I say that to most everyone (as my grandaughter has explained).

Honestly, I love this little darling with all my heart without even having had the chance to hug or kiss it.

Wishing you all the joys that pregnancy can bring!!!!

Love, Grandma Joanne

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home